Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Moved!

Hello! We are back from the Newport trip! Though it was a day trip, I found it enriching and somewhat tiring due to the time on the road. In any case, it has also given me time to think through one thing: that I should not compartmentalise my life/ our lives through so many different blogs documenting different aspects of our lives. I thought it would be good to see how my writing or my life (for the matter) has changed over the years and when you looked back, they really do bring sweet memories and also a good depository for me to store certain resources. So, upon reaching home, I merged all blogs together and they are exported and imported successfully.



So, see you there! And take care of yourselves, meanwhile.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...